Instacart is rolling out two new tools to help up-and-coming brands connect with retailers:
- Digital sell sheets: Instacart’s new sell sheets allow brands to easily and automatically showcase their best products (including platform sales data, product information, and key growth insights) to the platform’s extensive network of more than 1,400 retail banners, directly in Ads Manager.
- Brand Explorer: This new tool allows Instacart’s retail partners to easily search and discover sell sheets, connecting with new products and up-and-coming brands directly in the Instacart Platform Portal.
These tools aim to assist retailers in making informed decisions about stocking shelves with new products, providing benefits to both customers and emerging brands seeking to expand their in-store presence.
Why we care. These new tools can improve a brand’s ability to engage with retailers, increasing the likelihood of having their products stocked. This expanded shelf presence not only amplifies exposure to a broader customer base but also holds the potential to substantially boost sales.
Simplified Ads Manager. Instacart has also simplified Ads Manager, making it easier for advertisers to select objectives and receive personalized recommendations for ad formats, targeting, and bidding that align with their business goals.
Get the daily newsletter search marketers rely on.
What Instacart is saying. Chris Rogers, Chief Business Officer at Instacart, said in a statement:
- “We know that driving distribution in more stores is a significant challenge for emerging brands. They’re working hard to break into a crowded industry, from attending trade shows to cold-calling retailers.”
- “Meanwhile, retail category teams are sifting through thousands of new products to find the right fit for their business and customers.”
- “The process is still fairly manual and time-consuming for everyone involved. Instacart is well positioned to connect innovative brands with retailers looking to expand their selection, empowering everyone with easy-to-access insights directly within Instacart’s self-serve technology.”
- “Today’s announcement furthers our investment in emerging brands’ success, and our commitment to streamline grocery operations for retailers online and in-store.”
Deep. Read Instacart’s Brand Growth guide for more information on how the company works with emerging brands
New on Search Engine Land